Gold plated bronze
Bronze is an alloy made predominantly from copper. Some people may have a reaction to the metal since oxygen, skin oils and copper can mix to produce copper carbonate, which could slightly discolor the skin. This is harmless and can be easily washed off with soap and water. However, people with particularly sensitive skin or who has allergies may not be able to wear copper and bronze.
We cannot repair damage to any items that exceed 1 month from purchase. Any damage incurred by the customer from mis-use cannot be repaired. Please note the warranty is void if any damage is incurred by the customer, including any damage caused by perfumes, bleaching, heat exposure and general wear and tear.
Remove your jewellery at night. Avoid wearing during exercise or excessive sweating.
Do not apply excessive lotions while wearing.
Protect your jewelry from water and parfume.
Standart shipping time 3 to 5 days.